2007年4月20日

Strage on the Network

セマルハコガメ Cuora flavomarginata (Gray, 1863)<br />動物界(Animalia)  脊索動物門(Chordata)  爬虫綱(Reptilia)  カメ目(Testudines)  イシガメ科(Geoemydidae)  アジアハコガメ属(Cuora)

I am confusing about choosing the method of strage on my office network. The permission control must be needed and I perfer management on strage system to other system like MS domain manager or samba.

Because the rule of using network become looser and looser as time has past. I can not stay my office for maneging network forever. I want light control that easy to lear and easy to understanding.

I know FreeNAS based on FreeBSD and openfiler based on Linux as open source appliance software. "openfiler" must use permission control via LDAP or CIFS(smab) and FreeNAS has weaks for management of directory. etc., etc. ....

P.S.
The land tortoise were living food stock for sailor. Then, many species has gone on earth.

0 件のコメント: